Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here i go thinking again: Hiding from the world



Here i go thinking again: Hiding from the world on the outside and on the inside. How do i go on with life when i hide so many things from my friends even my family? I use to always think that i was living in the perfect world when really i was hurting on the inside with so much pain and so much anger. It came to a point where i honestly couldn’t trust anyone not even my close friends and family. The days went by and i had enormous anger still inside of me. I would yell at everyone and show them that i didn’t care about them anymore. When really deep inside i did. Something got a hold of me. Something tore me up so much i couldn’t figure out why i was being this way. I felt that the walls were closing in on me and that there was no way to escape them. My fears turned into nightmares and my anger turned into hopelessness. All the fears i was having were starting to affect me emotionally and physically. I felt as if the world was going out after me and trying to get me in any possible way. My only option really was to hide from the world, because facing the world wouldve been an emotional wreck for me. Somehow i gathered myself and my thoughts and i realized i couldn’t hide from the world. My goal is to be successful and show people that i can do anything as long as i set my mind to it. No one will get in the way of my dream not even my worst fears or nightmares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment