Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forget what you heard, recognize what you see. I know you heard the rumors... now here's the real me.




I would take million foot steps in your shoes before i let you even go near mine. My world crumbles slowly as i take the long path into reality. Hated by many and judged by plenty. Did i chose this lifestyle for me? Walking up to me saying every blonde joke known in the book, did i let it bother me: NO! You'll never be able to keep up with the guys what are you even thinking about being near us. Do you think a girl can run a mile under 5 minutes?? Do you believe you can hang with us guys in the gym and lift like us. Those are some of the few voices i hear in my head everyday. Did i really grow up in the world where your suppose to believe that guys are better then you. Do they really think ill let them walk all over me? Passion, determination, success, and dream i have it all and its my main focus in life. If i really let the guys run over me where would i be? I gotta be a role model i have to stand up for myself and the girls of our future. Believe me girls its not easy to convince any guy that you are just as good as them even better. Takes a lot of effort, sweat, blood, and tears. I never gave up on my dreams and i don't let guys come in a way of any of them. If i did where would i be today. Guys are very competitive human spices. If they don't win they will get pissed and even try to fight you. Just remember girls keep your head held up high and follow your dreams. Reach for the stars and you can accomplish anything. Remember when people came at you strong never give up. Believe follow your heart your capable of being a star. One day you'll all know what its like to be a female in this world trying to fulfill a males shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment